Saturday, December 4, 2010

Response to Shiyun's "Future"

I found something on Shiyun’s blog and I feel that this relates to me and other people as well:
“I think the meaning of life is to experience failure at one point and learn from it. Nothing can stop you if you once failed, you can always stand back up and start a new day and be successful. That's what make life great. If you failed, it doesn't mean that your future will be bad, it will just mean that you need to try harder. Nothing can be decided right now, we will just have to wait till the time comes.”
I agree with Shiyun about mistakes. None of us were born super perfect. We are only perfect if we perfected ourselves through experience. If we were all perfect to begin with, the world would be super boring and I would die from being too crazy. Failure is an experience that we all need to be better. If we are all perfect, we would try to be more perfect than another. There is no real meaning to perfection and failing once won’t mark a person as stupid. Everyone failed at every single new experience. When they are doing something such as skiing, they won’t be a pro at it. They have to fail and get injured many times to master a move. They need to get use to it until they can do it while multitasking. It gets us to try new things and be content with it because we worked hard for it. The future is an unknown path to us, even if we already decide the future. Many things can change it or something can go wrong. Our future can be determined by our society and by ourselves. Nothing is decided. We have to decide for ourselves.
I make mistakes every single day despite practicing and working hard. There are mistakes that I regret but I felt that I am also happy about making those mistakes. Each of them taught me a lesson and showed me what I can improve on. Even when I tried every single day on one thing, I still make mistakes. This shows that even if we are good at something, it doesn’t mean that we can change it. We can make it more perfect and much better than it can. I think that living the best of the best through hard work is always the satisfying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment