Friday, November 12, 2010

Jaejoong

     Due to the events that were supposed to happen this month, I will dedicate my post to a korean idol that I have been stalking a few year ago: Kim Jaejoong. he is also known as Hero, Youngwoong, or Jejung. I prefer Jaejoong and Hero because it suits him. He is the idol that I have been stalking because his band's music video had caught my attention while I was flipping the channels to watch something. Of course, my first impression of him was mean but I thought that he looked too much like a girl and I disliked him at first. Those changed dramatically when I watched variety shows of his band and watch their live concerts in youtube.
     He has a big humor and he was the lead singer in his band, Dong Bang Shin Ki, meaning the Rising Gods of the East. For the first time, I actually agreed with their name because they were rising rapidly and had the biggest fanbase in Asia. he loves singing and due to his childhood experiences, Hero's band member were his family and DBSK is his life. His voice is heavenly although there are some songs that I felt that he shouldn't sing.
     Going back to his humor, on one of the variety show, he is the best Mc because of his way in keeping the audiences' interests. one of his comment on a variety show when he describes how a real man cry on the inside and that a real man must cry three times in his life. His humor caught me laughing hard on my stomach because his demonstration of a man crying inside was a sleeping post and his explanation on the three time that a man must cry was: when they were born, when the girlfriend broke up with them, and when their managers don't feed them. I laughed from the last comment because I thought that it would be something serious.
     He pays attention to his fans and I think that it was nice of him. At the beginning of his singing career, he continued to focus on the camera even if it captures ugly images of him. He wanted to see all his fans and so he wasn't mindful of the camera but to his fans. It was so nice of him to do that. Also with the recent concert in U. S., he and his recent group was so nice to show commitment to fans and helping them pay for all their tickets.

3 comments:

  1. jaejoong...=_=
    yay you posted it up... finally wah T_T i wish i could go to their concert... its free...
    Always Keep the Faith!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I responded:
    http://alyssa-nobletruth.blogspot.com/2010/12/response-to-phuongs-jaejoong.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I responded: http://cl5219.blogspot.com/2010/12/response-post-jaejoong.html
    and no i am not a traitor of jaejoong....

    ReplyDelete