Friday, November 5, 2010

Freewrite: ShiYun's evilness

            This blog is dedicated to Shi Yun. Of course, you would think that I would say how nice she is and how friendly she is but I’m going to say the opposite: I’m writing about how EVIL she is (with her permission). Not to be mean, but everyone must be aware of her. She may look innocent and quiet, but that is only to hide her evil side. Her evilness started last year, where she slips with her “innocent” image. She began to show her evil thoughts toward her friends. She also began to develop many contagious “diseases”.
            Her first disease was the Typo Disease. Many people would have thought that it is not a disease since it’s common to have typos, but they are wrong. Shi Yun would chat with me on yahoo. During the chat, every single one of her message had a typo. Her typos increased that every sentence has typos in them. From science, we learned about adaptation. Me and crystal adapted to it and started having as many typos as Shi Yun.
            Her second disease is the Mispronunciation Disease. It wouldn’t be called a disease if she only mispronounced some words while reading, but she does it consistently while talking. Brain cells would turn into head cells, here would be hair, sudoku would be suduku, sodoko, soduko, etc. as her evil friends, I would make fun of it sometimes but I found out that I, too, start mispronouncing it or using those words in sentences.
            Her third disease is the Sighing Disease. It was weird because she would start sighing and then another person would follow and another. This was weird because it’s like sighing is another language. We sighed so much that it’s as common as the word “like” or “um”.
            After spreading these incurable diseases, she wants to create more. She and her evil thoughts began to take actions this year. During the black out, she called me and the first thing she told me was that a person can rob a bank during a black out. She continued to show more evilness in her thoughts. Just this Thursday, Amber Chan told me that Shi Yun stole her electronics without her knowing it during Mr. Sutherland’s class.
            Other than thoughts, her actions seem to show evilness too. When she’s “hyper”, she would hit people’s head and act childish and evil. She is at her most evil form when she’s hyper. She randomly attacks people and as her friend, I consider it torture.
            So….. my main point is that everyone in ASTI should be beware of Shi Yun because she is so evil, that her evilness spreads. She cannot hide her innocent image for long to those she talks to a lot. One random comment I would make is that she and Amber can lead the world to destruction when they are together, and sadly, they do sit next to each other in history. 
            Sorry to Jandi if I wrote your name wrong. I know I am a bad friend.

5 comments:

  1. lol... yea i totally agree... as her friend, i warn people to beware of a "hyper" Shiyun... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I responded: http://cl5219.blogspot.com/2010/11/response-post-shiyuns-evilness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHAHAHAAAA... dont think that crystal is innocent either phuong. we have a master plan to rob you during a blackout ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I responded. http://mycjapan.blogspot.com/2010/11/response-to-freewrite-shiyuns-evilness.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. psst! I responded! :D
    http://thecoolestamber.blogspot.com/2010/11/people-are-not-what-they-seem.html

    ReplyDelete