Friday, October 8, 2010

Freewrite: Evil

          Since this topic of being evil had been the topic of discussion between my friends, I decided to write about it and Amber agreed.
          So, the topic of evil and the core of it had been argued between me and Amber. It all started when one of us started poking the other. It became a war and Kim, Shi Yun, Crystal, Kristine, and Tiffany was caught in it. We would poke each other and then suddenly, one day, it was divided into two groups and sometimes we gang up on one person and started poking them. The reason I brought this up was because the word 'evil' was involved in it. We call those who poked us evil yet we don't know who the real evil person is.
          To start of, the definition of evil (which I got from Dictionary.com) is harm; mischief; misfortune; the wicked or immoral part of someone or something; the force in nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness and sin. In my definition, the word evil in a person is similar to that of a sadist. Within  my friends, evil is when we poke each other.
          In one of my comment with Amber Chan, since she poked me the day before, I called her evil:
Sure.... U just poked me today. EVIL!!!!!!
          Of course we were messing around with each other but the topic of who's evil was debated for so long that we started saying that it was contagious and that the aura around the person made others evil. After the debate, Kim was brought up into the topic. She was the source of our evil debate and the source of everyone turning evil.
          I told her that on Thursday and she actually agreed to it. She, the source of evil, admitted that she was evil. I also found another way to prove her evil as well: today, during history, Julie Law was giving us our family color, and Kim just so happen to have the color black. When we were told to get our notebook out to take notes, Kim 'coincidentally' have a black notebook. This proves her evil because her aura turned everything evil around her.
          I'm not writing this to make Kim feel bad, but as a warning to everyone to be beware of Kim. You need to be cautious around her. She is so evil that Amber said that there's no way to turn her nice. This whole blog may be confusing because my ideas are jumping around too much. Hopefully, I THINK those who are involved in this might be able to understand a bit of what I'm talking about.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha this is so funny phuong
    you should continue your conversation :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand it. >.< but that's probably because I was the one who discussed it all with you. You're still evil though, Phuong. I was the one who was nice enough the stop the poke war, unlike somebody...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha phuong, i still think that shiyun is the most evil... even though she looks innocent -_-

    ReplyDelete